Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summary of the Day: Thursday, July 21, 2011

So here's a summary of today's events:
We took a ride into town to pick up my paycheck from Puffs, also known as the coolest clothing store in Russellville, then stopped at Darrels Too, which is a gas station across the street. Since I don't have many hours and college is around the corner, I need to pick up some extra hours somewhere. Okay, then it was off to the school to check the status of my refund check for my Summer I course in American Politics. I need to order my books! School is a priority this time. No messing around. Last thing we did was hit the laundromat. For a more accurate description of this, see below.
This place was cheap, but the lack of A/C was brutal, and the bathroom was the size of a small closet. So after we did our two weeks worth of filthy laundry, we hit up Wal-Mart so I could get a few things...

Chicken breast and Alfredo sauce. I think Nando was getting tired of the spaghetti sauce, so I mixed it up a bit and make some chicken Alfredo. This was my first meal I have ever cooked on my own that required an oven and not a microwave, and it tasted delicious. Tomorrow I have to work late, so no homemade dinners. Oh, and I never cooked the Tilapia. I'll save that for another night. 

8 comments:

  1. I loooove chicken and alfredo sauce! It better get me through university! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alfredo is good...but you really have to be in the mood in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day is so interesting...I just sit at the computer all day =(. That alfredo makes me hungrryyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lolmudkipz101
    I stress the excitement in my post because today was quite literally the only day I did something xD

    Tomorrow is work, video games, sleep. Rinse and repeat.

    ReplyDelete